Earlier this month, Dave nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much!
The VBA is a pay-it-forward, chain letter-type blog: someone nominates you, and you nominate others. The following conditions apply:
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog (for reference, here is the main page of Dave’s blog!)
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
My Nominees (in no particular order):
- A Recipe for Sanity
- Julia the Writer Girl
- The Bewildered 20-Something Writer
- Espresso and Cream
- Makeup Files
- Vers Les Etoiles
- Seventeen Mag-ness
- The Teenage Taste
- Jyothi’s Day Out
- The Paperbook Collective
- The Pen Speaks Better
- Writing to Be Noticed
- Up Calls and Kitchen Walls
- The Small Things Blog
Seven things about me:
- I’m an only child, but I always wanted siblings…
- …which is why it’s amazing that I happened to fall in love with a wonderful man who comes from a tight-knit, wonderful family.
- I have a love/hate relationship with Phoenix. That is, I love the warm weather up until I hate it! I don’t miss Chicago winters, but I do miss seasons and temperatures that fall outside of the warm to blazing hot category.
- I paint my nails about once every couple of months, but I love nail polish and practically hoard Butter London…
- …which is one of my all-time favorite “cult” beauty products. I first read about it in 2008, thanks to Blogdorf Goodman. After e-stalking the company, I happened to stumble upon it live and in-person in a Scottsdale spa in 2010. My collection has increased largely thanks to the company becoming more mainstream and available at Ulta and Jewelmint.
- I love tea, but coffee is growing on me thanks to a new Keurig machine and flavored creamers.
- Now that I’m older, I totally get what everyone means when they say “you’ll understand when you’re older.”
Happy blogging, everyone!